3 Weeks Reflection and Goodbye

WillSixtySix

3 Weeks Reflection and Goodbye

Post by WillSixtySix » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:58 pm

So, today I logged on to find that one of my personal vaults and one of my three IG farms was raided. Overall, I wouldn't mind this due to it being hypocritical since I always tell people "it's a part of Factions", but I've just lost motivation to keep on playing. The three weeks I've played here were amazing, I know most of you don't like me due to how I played but to the ones who do like me, I'm sure they also had fun too.

Overall, creating the 'empire' of BigDongs was an amazing feat, there were so many plans and schemes I created to improve my Faction and make more money and every time I begun one of these plans it was more and more fun. Creating a Faction that overall almost tripled the F top #1 when I started the server (The Mafia had 8 mil, I left at about now 32mil) in three weeks was truly a great experience. I met a lot of great players through the server that I'm sure I'll keep as friends even after now that I've left. There are some underlying issues on Factions (Staff abuse, duping, shop glitches etc.) but we never abused any of these glitches/people we came into contact with. And, even if we did report them we knew for a fact that nothing would be done by the Server higher ups so we just left them be. The server clearly needs a reset and needs to be cleaned up, I think that it would do it some magic.

In closing, I think everyone for playing the game with me and making these three weeks fun. The server just isn't fun for me anymore nor do I have the desire to take on the members anymore. Maybe upon a reset and a new dedicated Staff I would return, till that time I hope you enjoy your grind fest or what you guys call 'Factions'. Most of my Faction will now be leaving the server so I hope you enjoy yourselves. Sorry for being a dickhead to most of you, I respect most of you. Take care!

SoggyWafflezzzz

Re: 3 Weeks Reflection and Goodbye

Post by SoggyWafflezzzz » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:59 pm

It's part of factions ;)

K, ik you sounded truthful the whole time ive know you youve been a dick didnt care about if you abused a glitch or not and you were all about mean and rude to other faction members (this may just be me but idk)

-Wafflez
Last edited by SoggyWafflezzzz on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WillSixtySix

Post by WillSixtySix » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:00 pm

SoggyWafflezzzz wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:59 pm
It's part of factions ;)

-Wafflez
You got me.

-WillSixtySix

shitter

GolDAmine

Post by GolDAmine » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:25 am

Hi , i dont play factions and u know :D , but i enjoy with you in discord ( channel voice ) if you remember .
I'm with you for staff ... And lack of attention from the owner ...
Thanks for the nice time raperman :p
Enjoy with your life :D
I Love StrongCraft