Little Dragonhelper?

Post your staff application, comment other staff applications...
DuivelDraakje

Little Dragonhelper?

Post by DuivelDraakje » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:35 pm

InGameName:DuivelDraakje

Where are you from: United Kingdom

Your Timezone (GMT): Central European Standard Time = GMT+1

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am a young girl that is very silly and likes playing games alot. Usualy i even study and play games at the same time which my dad thinks is weird but at least it doesn't affect my grades :D! I'm usualy pretty shy but i've tried speaking up a bit more even though it makes me a little nervous since i am so young. I really like listening to music and hope one day i can make it myself!

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: I helped around as a builder on really small servers and just keeping things peaceful and annoying hackerfree but nothing super fancy.

Why do you want to be staff? I noticed alot of fighting and drama that is not being stopped alot of times and that annoys alot of people. It's not really fun when people have to log on and have to see fighting or all that cussing all the time so i would want to help lessen that i suppose? I'm a good teamplayer aswell and just want to help and see people smile or make them giggle and build pretty things.

Which server are you applying for? Survival

When did you start playing Minecraft: I think when i was 7 but i can't really remember

What languages do you speak: Fluent English and Dutch since my mother was english and my dad is dutch. I'm currently learning spanish, latin and german. Google translate helps too :D

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: A lot of hours per day if i'm not eating, sleeping or pooping :D

Any additional informational you'd like to add: Translation of my name: DevilDragon. I breathe fire irl too i swear! Stop being so mean to eachother grrrr. Thank you for reading.

I know i'm very young but i want to prove even young ones can have big brains and hearts!!

CastelDidHarambe

Re: Little Dragonhelper?

Post by CastelDidHarambe » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:30 pm

you: king george iii

me, an intellectual: jefferson's declaration of independence