Faction Shop (ceggs & cobwebs)

SoggyWafflezzzz

Faction Shop (ceggs & cobwebs)

Post by SoggyWafflezzzz » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:15 pm

Hello, My name is Wafflez I've been playing on here for about 100 days around there. And my faction has beat factions as a whole but we still play raiding smaller bases and having fun. I've been saying for a while that we need to lower ceggs prices from 700k to around 30k - 100k.

Another problem is we dont just use ghetto cannons like most people do on here. We use actual real ones and we need cobwebs so much and we can never raid because of lack of cobwebs. If there was any way you could add cobwebs to shop (We know you can add something not in survival and sb beacuse we already have tnt in shop) and reduce the price of ceggs by A LOT.

If this could happen I feel it would make factions better in some many ways, currently most people think the econmy is crap.

-SoggyWafflezzzz

10thDimension

Re: Faction Shop (ceggs & cobwebs)

Post by 10thDimension » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:29 pm

Maybe not ceggs, but something like a "raiding creepers" that don't change spawners would be great. Even when I get into a big base, I don't have enough money to even get some of the spawners that are in the base (even when I am on the ftop list.) That happend to me when raiding ftop 1, and I got really mad because I didn't have anything to raid with. I only had two explosive creepers and I misplaced the second one and got 1 spawner from the whole raid (xd).

Cobwebs are also crucial in factions, and I also agree that every player should be able to get them easily from the shop.

The whole point of factions is to raid other people. Thats what we find fun. And on this server raiding is pretty hard.

- 10thDimension

SoggyWafflezzzz

Post by SoggyWafflezzzz » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:27 pm

Right now my faction completely stopped our raid on an old base beacuse THERES NO COBWEBS >:( pls fix

-Wafflez

10thDimension

Post by 10thDimension » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:34 pm

I have some, Wafflez. 10k each ;) :D