Goodbye

ConradTokyo

Goodbye

Post by ConradTokyo » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:48 pm

This is my goodbye.
It has been great building up factions, making allies, making enemies, raiding, and generally hanging out. First off I am proud that I leave this server as the richest player on the server. I Currently quadruple the next richest active player. It has been Great first building up Dsmto ftop 2 and then merging to become the richest ftop faction ever under the name big dongs. Though some of you May still claim I made my money off ill-gotten gains all of it has been from my personal spawners. If you don't believe I have the spawner power to make my money I will happily provide screenshots. I am happy with what I was able to accomplish with this faction server. Some of you were absolute cunts my entire time playing while others I Enjoyed talking to (even while you were raiding me :smiley: . Though before I Go i want to point out some serious flaws I have observed with factions. starting with lockette, this is a command given to donators that allows them to lock chests so that only they can access it, there is no limit to the Lockette command being used on chests so my 30 chest vault is all locketted. what does this mean? well unless you are me you can not access the chest break it, or blow it up. So if you do find my vault you won't be able to get anything from it. On top of this, the Redstone limiter halts more creative and effective cannons from being built. Lastly, I would like to let yall know I may pop in from time to time, however, my time of grinding and daily activity is gone. my spawners are mined and my money will most likely stay stagnant. If the new mafia or other factions grow to surpass DSM then hats off to you if someone surpasses me on bal top then hats off. For now goodbye it was fun strongcraft.

WillSixtySix

Re: Goodbye

Post by WillSixtySix » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:49 pm

"quadruple"

lol I had 6 mil, you only doubled me kid.

ConradTokyo

Post by ConradTokyo » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:04 pm

you arent active anymore... that's why XD

SoggyWafflezzzz

Post by SoggyWafflezzzz » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:49 pm

GG mate it was niicing seeing yah gl in the future