Myself and Souram

Report players, bugs, ...
ChrisHaannsen

Myself and Souram

Post by ChrisHaannsen » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:49 am

Hello.

Today I am reporting myself, PancakeLazaro, and Souram. We both know this is what is happening and we both are ready to face the consequences for our actions. And yes, this is a serious post.

The actions we committed were inappropriate builds on JustOzne's plot in creative. When we did it, we were acting pathetic and decided to just do whatever on his plot since we knew Ozne rarely goes on this server often anyway. But when the question "what did you get out of this?" is asked, we really do not have an answer and that's what makes us feel like we should do the correct thing and report ourselves. I the end, we were very pathetic and we definitely deserve the face consequences for the actions we've done to Ozne and for that matter, the community. We've apologized to Ozne nonetheless.

The reason why we're reporting ourselves is because we realized the moderators will find us and catch us anyway. No, we're not doing this so that we seem better or humble. If you see us as humble because we are reporting ourselves, go ahead. If you see us reporting ourselves just so that we can seem humble, that's fine too.

We also feel that as people who've been playing on this server for exactly one year and six days now, we feel it wouldn't be right if we let ourselves do things like this and harm the StrongCraft community. We messed up. We should've done better.

We decided to clean up the mess at his plot so that others who pass by don't have to see such inappropriate, poor-quality and poor-class building but the actions and the immaturity that we've committed still stand, with Andrej and IluminatiMC as witnesses. This will not happen again, and we're both damn sure everyone else hopes so as well.

Thank you for reading, have a good day.
-PancakeLazaro & Souram
Last edited by ChrisHaannsen on Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

CastelDidHarambe

Re: Myself and Souram

Post by CastelDidHarambe » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:32 pm

Thank you for sharing sir

Andrej

Post by Andrej » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:38 pm

i already jailed u before u made that posts lol

Andrej

Post by Andrej » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:40 pm

but thank you for reporting though, some would just remove the thing and be like 'who meeeee?????'
really nice of you guys