Privacy issue!

Report players, bugs, ...
AkrameAkay

Privacy issue!

Post by AkrameAkay » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:31 pm

Im "AkrameAkay" a.k.a "The_Bad_Attitude_Player"!
Didnt join the server for a while, and the 2nd day after i came back, my buddy, my best bro ever! joined the server! Eldarino!
in order to keep my bad attitude away from the public (as there are kids in the server) i was talking to him in pm's (Private messages) on the server ofcourse! i like to talk to him freely, and as i use lot of bad words a.k.a ''cuss" in my sentences! i use em in a way to aoid censor, in private messages! not in public chat! and not in order to insult or disrespect my friend! me and him talk like that always!
Then! Destitution, sent me a warning for "Censor Evading"!

So this is a post to the mature staff! not that 15-16 yo kid! ARE WE NO LONGER FREE TO TALK TO OUR FRIENDS IN PRIVATE! AS WE LIKE TO?
if you tell me NO! WERE NOT! then your rules are shit! and u gotta improve em indeed! dear Ryan.
but if WE ARE indeed! then there is a problem with this staff! that you should figure out with him!

Note: i started talking in the public chat after his warning! as it didnt matter if we use bad words even in private messages!
respect privacy, so we respect your rules! thank you.

(This message is not for Destitution! and any answer from him, will be considered as an offence to me!)

kabo111

Re: Privacy issue!

Post by kabo111 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:43 pm

calm down man ,tbh i think its fine to avoid the censoring in pms as long as you are talking to your friend.
the staff watching chat should see if he is talking to a friend or just insulting sorry Destitution you are my friend but i just know that you already know that Akrame and Eldarino are close friends, just like you. when you 1st joined the server . sorry but i guess being a staff member changes some people attitude :) ,, common sense .
i love ♥♥ StrongCraft ♥♥

AkrameAkay

Post by AkrameAkay » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:39 pm

Being a staff didnt change Destitution's attitude!
but now as hes promoted to a JrMod, and no higher ranks are watching him! he feels like hes the server god now as steelrcraft got demoted!
the way he talks to me does already provoke so much!

Destitution_

Post by Destitution_ » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:46 pm

Hello there,

There are higher ranks, think what you think but I'm not going into discussion.
Good Luck man.
Strongcraft discord: https://discord.gg/5s3FXqX

:arrow: Destitution_
-- JrMod --

AkrameAkay

Post by AkrameAkay » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:14 am

No one asked for your answer, i even mentioned that i dont want your reply in my post, so seems like you rly wanna have this discussion! Otherwise you wouldve respected your self and not answer since the begining.