Suggestion: Ranks

ProBi2X

Suggestion: Ranks

Post by ProBi2X » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:54 pm

A server that is well made and well worked on needs ranks. The ranks are what makes a server :) legit. It helps with Keeping the server up, Exciting, and Helps the owner.
;
First, We all know strong craft is probably run by a company that hosts mc server, And to run servers from hosting companies the owner needs money to keep the server up. When peoples buy ranks we can have more servers in the network. Such as maybe... SkyWars or... God knows what could be added. If there is a buying system to buy ranks in-game with real money. Yes, we all know there is probably ah.. 5% chance of anyone even buying anything, but it could be useful if someone did buy a rank. We all know that some day StrongCraft is coming to an end whether sooner or later it will end. We the players play, but the owners need to pay their price for hosting. I say it's not bad to help our the owner. We all love strong craft :) out of all the servers we chose the strong craft. Yes, it has fewer players. Yes, it has only 4 servers. Yes, there are bugs. But I love playing here.

Second, For players not to get bored and quit eventually the owners need to keep the server exciting. How can they do that? By adding mini-games. Fun stuff. Rewards. Treasures. ect.. For owners to add mini-games and other goods they need money, and that is where you come in. If players buy ranks the owner gets the money. When the owner gets the money he makes new mini-games and other goods. How can this make the server exciting? If players buy ranks Ryan can take the money and probably make new servers. I'm sure Factions, Survival, Skyblock, and creative are not just the servers out there. I interviewed with some peoples about adding mini-games, according to the survey almost 8%% of the server responded with "Yes".

Third, Has anyone ever thought? Why would someone even spend their money on players to enjoy their time? Has anyone ever thought What inspires Ryan to host the server? No one knows. For all I know I'm just a 15 year old trying to persuade players behind the screen. Has anyone ever wanted to help out the owner. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. "Yes I want to help the owner by becoming a staff so let me go to the staff apps and making an app". That Is not the only way to help out the owner. By buying ranks. Reporting Bugs. Keeping the community clean and safe. By not spamming the owner with crap. :) StrongCraft is one of the first servers I ever start to play in. If I tell you my story... :D it may take up the whole paragraph. We each one has our own stories.

In conclusion, I want to give special thanks to Prilly_t, ( Can_Can ) Steelrcraft, and Ryan for keeping the server clean, and playable. Great work guys! :). And Ryan if you're reading this I hope :D it persuaded you. And guys if you can please share your StrongCraft stories in the reply below. I would love to hear it. I'm sorry if I took 5 mins of your time. :) Alright untill next time peeps c ya.
Last edited by ProBi2X on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShadeShock

Re: Suggestion: Ranks

Post by ShadeShock » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:05 pm

Great Suggestions! In regards to ranks though, i would be really happy if they where brought it. I will be the first to donate!

TheMadHatter

Post by TheMadHatter » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:39 pm

Well made? HA! The lamest server there is. Locked to 1.8, can only do stuff that is 1.8 or below which isn't much, if you're not apart of their inner circle or don't give them money they remove all your claims and steal everything you have then destroy your builds. StrongCraft is the worst server there is. Anyone who donates is either ignorant beyond belief or just flat out retarded!

10thDimension

Post by 10thDimension » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:10 pm

TheMadHatter wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:39 pm
Well made? HA! The lamest server there is. Locked to 1.8, can only do stuff that is 1.8 or below which isn't much, if you're not apart of their inner circle or don't give them money they remove all your claims and steal everything you have then destroy your builds. StrongCraft is the worst server there is. Anyone who donates is either ignorant beyond belief or just flat out retarded!
If the server is bad by using 1.8 then why did you even start playing here? If what you said is true, then you probably spend a lot of time building your buildings. If you didnt spend a lot of time on your builds you wouldnt be that mad and call other innocent people retarded. But again, if the server is bad why did you spend so much time playing on it..? [ liar spotted ]

Andrej

Post by Andrej » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:53 pm

MONKEY GANG

10thDimension

Post by 10thDimension » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:05 pm

#MONKEYGANGTAKINGOVERTHEENTIREWORLDMUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA #Peace

10thDimension

Post by 10thDimension » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:09 pm

* >> Warning: Spamming/Swearing/***CapsLock***/ChatAbuse will get you muted/banned. *