FAQ & HowTo

Ryan

FAQ & HowTo

Post by Ryan » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:35 am

You find yourself marooned on an island in the sky with just a cow and a chest of strange items. Don't fall! Moo!

Basic commands (full list in /is help)

/is - generates a new island
/is go - teleport to your island
/is biomes - open the biomes GUI
/is cp or control panel - island control panel
/is expel - removes a visitor from your iisland
/is reset or restart - restarts an is
/is level - ranks the island
/is top - shows the Top 10 islands by rank
/is warps - lists warps that are available via Welcome Warp Signs
/is warp <name> - warps to a Welcome Warp Sign
/challenge - shows the challenges available to the player

Welcome Warp Signs

Welcome Warp Signs are an easy way for players to make warps. Each player can generate only one warp. You can create a warp by placing a sign with the first line [WELCOME] on it. If the warp creation is successful, that line will become green. If there is a problem, it will become red.

Can I fly?

Yes, you can use /is fly once your island level reaches 100.000 (100k)

Does this server use Magic Cobblestone Generator?

Yes.

qazwsx

Re: FAQ & HowTo

Post by qazwsx » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:34 pm

For anyone wanting some basic game play of skyblock, the best way to start is making a gen (the basics of any skyblock server, you can look one up on youtube or google if you don't know how to make on), then make a small platform (or big if you want, the default island size is 128x128 and can be expanded).
Once you've done this, start work on a cactus farm. I'd advise the fence design, as the cactus string sand version isn't very efficient (although it's easier to build, that should be considered).
Make the cactus farm BIG, and make a BIG storage area, and afk a bit (overnight if possible).
This will bring in large amounts of money, I'd use this to buy endermite spawners (buy spawners and an endermite egg, and click the spawner with the egg to convert it). Endermite drop diamonds on this server!!!! Another spawner that can be worth while is ghast, but so far I've seen no design efficient enough to bring decent money, but I'm sure something is possible.
While you're doing this, create all sorts of other farms, make your island look nice, make block to get your level up or whatever your challenge is. There are challenges (/c), but they're fairly basic, so setting your own challenges is usually more fun.
The last step is HAVE FUN! Skyblock is a game, and the aim of any game is too have fun.

qazwsx

Re: FAQ & HowTo

Post by qazwsx » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:35 pm

Also /is fly is obtained at island level 100k (100.000), not 1M (1.000.000)