The reason I came on your server.

LilVix

The reason I came on your server.

Post by LilVix » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:17 pm

I came, because your forum popped up in googlesearch when I was looking up for the next target of a bad behaving player we encountered.

If I was you, I wouldn't trust Notjuf. We had a MCRealm (since then we made a full hosted server out of it)

Notjuf basically snaped when an other player, K******, basically asked him several times to stop going through her chests, as he already stole her a shield earlier.

The realm's owner being absent at this moment, he started being rude, childish, and finally ended with him drawing a flint and steel, and puting down with fire K*****'s place, and burned mine too while I was waterbucketting K******'s place, for the sole reason I was helping her.

In the end, an automatic backup of the server was made minutes before he snapped, so we were fine. But still.

I'm not saying you should ban him, but you should surelly be warry of the kind of behaviors he might have. I wouldn't like to have a player with that kind of record in my player base.

screenshots

10thDimension

Re: The reason I came on your server.

Post by 10thDimension » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:47 pm

I dont understand whats going on but my reply to your post is: "oof..."

LilVix

Post by LilVix » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:15 am

I'm just reporting what I witnessed from a player seemingly active on this server, as I did on some MCforums, and as a recieved answers like this one, prooving that being a toxic piece of dirt is its natural self °^°
We did had trust in him, others did, we all got decieved, we just basically don't want others to exeperience the same ^^'

Andrej

Post by Andrej » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:47 pm

Thank you for your warning. Though you don't have to worry because we have chat logs and other plugins that can always check who stole stuff from chests, griefed etc. Not just pure vanilla.
But again thanks for your warning. I'll be taking an eye on him if I ever actually see the guy on Strongcraft.

10thDimension

Post by 10thDimension » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:35 pm

ohh,.. feelsbadman, and, gj andrej and staff ;)