Exact0's Staff Application

Post your staff application, comment other staff applications...
profesionalhax0r

Exact0's Staff Application

Post by profesionalhax0r » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:22 am

IGN : Exact0

Timezone : PST (California)

Tell us a little bit about yourself:
- I usually makes jokes on the server a lot.
- I am very friendly to people around but still kept a range between most of them due to being scam before the reset.
- If people need help i will contribute as much as i can.
- Criticism don't effect me much.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation:
- Unfortunately no. I am not a mod/helper in any other server. But i do know a bit about commands since i do a bit of research about them

Why do you want to be staff?
- Before the reset i got some suggestion that i should become a helper from people on the server.
- And sometime when i login to the server there was no staff on and there was still people online so i want to fit into that time and prepare for any type of bad influence.
-Seeing staff helping people in the chat give me a lot of feeling that i should join in to help so i can contribute into resolving the situation faster.

Which server are you applying for?
-Survival. I really like the classic minecraft but in multiplayer it got way better than playing alone. And also i am not really used to playing other modes.

When did you start playing Minecraft:
- I started at about 12 years old but stop to concentrate in school and now i am back because high school give me more free time !

What languages do you speak:
-I speak English and Vietnamese

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days:.
-I can contribute at least 1-2 hour everyday into the server and more depends on the circumstances. sometime i have to go to the church or a family meetup which usually cost me a lot of time.

Any additional informational you'd like to add:
- If any bad situation start on the server i will help the most i can even if i am not a helper
- I am totally cool if this application got deni i will still play on the server and help everyone out.
- I don't really like to write about all the reactions but for most of the time i will react the best way i think to resolve the problem without swearing or time consuming.