Silly Me

Post your staff application, comment other staff applications...
kiichu

Silly Me

Post by kiichu » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:36 am

Kiichu

Where are you from:
/whois says Netherlands

Your Timezone (GMT):
I don't sleep anymore, not applicable

Tell us a little bit about yourself:
Greetings to those who love and hate me. All you've seen so far is supposedly a power abusing member that went absolutely nuts according to current weather reports. My name is Noah, a father of 5. Four daughters that by blood are mine and an adopted son that i love dearly and so do they. For the past three years i've been struggling with saddle-embolisms (Uncurable) and cancer which has come and gone. I have barely any family left as their mother, my wife hopefully to be someday passed away from details i won't share right now. Regardless of this i've always found that i wanted to lift peoples spirits in my daily life. This may be strange for some of you to read as you only know the ''Bad'' side of me. But there is always two sides to a blade as there is to mine. I am a very truthful person. Brick-to-the-face direct you could say and these days even abrasive as i can no longer hold back the anger inside of me and i apologise for that. What i always did is try to look out for others more than myself and that was a harsh mistake. After coming out of heavy therapy after all of this it has still changed very little. But that's good! Still a dedicated daddy as long as he will live for however long it will be and by the fucking shitballls cancer stick a pole up your ass because i will beat you. My strength is my passion, nuff said.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation:
I've moderated several servers usualy as an admin until i decided to pick up my own server and got hooked on it. After a few trialruns i set up a first small server of 10 people (Hamachi)...i mean who still even uses that these days. Then i went on starting a service but i didn't like it that much. I got myself a dedicated server which i will not name but it was a booming 200+ member server which i spent hours and hours of no-lifing on daily. And trust me guys plugin work can be a son of a bitch. It makes you want to throw a puppy at the wall. In any case i'm quick enough to learn and if not just tell me the plugin and i will look it up my darn self, or teach me.

Why do you want to be staff?
Did many things good. want to do many more things good.

Which server are you applying for?
Survival, but i can monitor other ones if the need is there. Whatever you ask of me really.

When did you start playing Minecraft:
Since i didn't want to be lazy and google it while writing this. Since the start. No idea how long ago that was but it's a while ago.

What languages do you speak:
English, Dutch, German, French, Zulu, Japanese, Swedish, Jewish.

Still learning a bit more about: Arabic, Spanish, PortuGEES, Chinese

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days:.
Whenever i'm awake.

Any additional informational you'd like to add:
Thank you for those believing in me so far. It means alot to me

awesometj2k

Re: Silly Me

Post by awesometj2k » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:15 pm

I hope you become staff again
My best wishes with you. :) :)

Andrej

Post by Andrej » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:25 pm

I think everyone deserves a second chance..
However I never had any problems with you and the reports were bad so idk if you should have it.. but I guess Ryan will decide.
Good luck anyways. That is a very interesting app..

Andrej

Post by Andrej » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:26 pm

Also happy early birthday.

kiichu

Post by kiichu » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:08 pm

The reports mostly came from disgruntled people who couldn't take their punishment. Also. SAVE ME FROM AGING...I DON'T WANT TO Q.Q!

kabo111

Post by kabo111 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:25 pm

hell no if u did get staff again
then Ryan is making a big mistake , for f sake we did deserve punishment too ?? are u fucking joking with me or what ?

you kept tp killing me for fucking sake for no reason. i didnt even say a word that deserved that, creepineer did witness that .

come say you didn't do that while me and him online and lets see what happens ..

StillClickin

Post by StillClickin » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:51 am

As a new player who has only been on the server for like a week I could be considered one of the "noobs" some seem to think are needed to "revitalize" the community... Being new I'm not looking to make enemies but I feel something needs to be said from the "noob" perspective.

Kiichu, I don't know you and I'm sure you're a cool guy with good intentions but your behavior in game is the single biggest reason I have my doubts about playing on this server long-term, just to be clear, I'm not posting just to "talk trash" because you did something to me and I'm angry, I don't know you/have never spoken to you before but if you truly do want to help the server I think there may be something I can contribute.

In the past week, more or less the only time I see you in chat is when you are bullying some pre-teen or trying to cause drama over nothing which under any normal circumstance wouldn't even raise an eyebrow since this is Minecraft and we all know how it is... but after finding out you are 30 years old, with 5 kids... swearing, bullying and generally "hating" on "kids"... I mean come on man, you're playing Minecraft... the first couple days I thought of you as just another angry 12 year old, to find out you're a full grown man with kids... who apparently hates kids and acts like a 12 year old drama queen... is disturbing to say the least.

I'm not looking to start a beef with anyone, I'm almost 40 and don't have time for Internet nonsense (why I stick to my own little corner and don't talk much) but what I have seen this past week is enough to have me believing you don't actually want to help anyone, you want mod status to lord power over children and ban anyone who questions you, I understand you will of course say that's not the case and you are "in it for the greater good" but to a random passer by your public behavior says otherwise.

I want to be clear, I'm not calling you anything or stating anything as fact, I don't know anything about your "history" or why you had lost your mod status previously, all I want to do is give you an unbiased mirror so you can stop and take a moment to think about how you, a fully grown adult, conduct yourself around children... It's obvious you think of yourself as fantastic and everything you do is helping the server... but it isn't.

I know you think you are helping but as it stands you are a toxic player, injecting yourself into conversations just to stir something up... I understand there may be points in my post that hit a nerve and you will be tempted to go on the attack but I want you to keep something in mind, I'm not angry with you, I'm not hating on you, I'm merely offering up the impression of a first week noob who just happened to pass by the server... If you want to make the community better, worry less about your own personal "status" and focus more on how you treat other people's children... Trolls, "hackers", general idiots, 8, 12, 16... whatever you think they are, they're still just kids.

More bans won't make the community better... Respect will.

TcooneyIsNoob

Hope u get staff =)

Post by TcooneyIsNoob » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:29 pm

I saw u few times while you we're helper and i know some people are gonna hate u and me cuz of this but i think you are not a bad guy... i mean... everybody needs another chance... P.S I did not know u we're that old XD

Kivh

Post by Kivh » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:02 am

I personally think he should be staff on the server.
He did great as staff before, I was able to come online and not have to deal with people's bullcrap, and he had personality and character, a nice change on the server.
He got things done, and made great quick decisions.
To the people he punished, you deserved it, and are most likely a bottle of salt xDD
Bring him back as staff ^-^