Application for staff =D

Post your staff application, comment other staff applications...
TcooneyIsNoob

Application for staff =D

Post by TcooneyIsNoob » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:03 pm

My ingame name is IluminatiMC.
My age is 11 years now (12 in a month)
UTC+1:00
About myself: Well my life is long but im a guy who loves playing games and mostly Minecraft... I like talking to people and help other staff to prove somebody hacks and those kinda things... I live with a family of four now going to be five. I am also very poor but im still going trough the suffer of live :c. Im playing on my brothers computer because my brother is not home for a long time so i mostly stand at the computer =D. I go to school in the morning so i have more time for being online.
Did i have expiriance with other servers (being an admin/helper): I actualy did on few servers but most of them we're hosted by aternos or server.pro. I wanted to keep people happy but i could't because i could't make any people happy, nobody joined...
Reason of being a staff: Well i want to help people and get new friends and help other staff to upgrade the server...
Which server i apply for: Strongcraft (stay strong)
When did i start playing minecraft: I started playing it when i was 6 years old i started from 1.7.1 beta..
What leanguages do i speak: I speak Croatian(balkan region) and English
How many hours can you contribute each day and what day: I can be online every single day for 3-4 hours...
Any additional informational you'd like to add: I would like to say thanks to everybody reading this and to all friends wanting me to go on and support me =D.

Thanks, IluminatiMC

Andrej

Re: Application for staff =D

Post by Andrej » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:07 pm

Short,but I like it
Hope you become staff! :D

Andrej

Post by Andrej » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:13 pm

Tho I think that one guy already said that he's 11 and steel said its too young so.. idk.
Still good luck

Btw for what server they meant creative,sure etc
Of course it's strongcraft haha

TcooneyIsNoob

Post by TcooneyIsNoob » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:03 am

Server for creative of course and i live in the Europe =D (i did not understand some questions so sry =D) :lol: