Itsevanright Application

Post your staff application, comment other staff applications...
itsevanright

Itsevanright Application

Post by itsevanright » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:57 pm

1. In game name: My in game name on the Strongcraft server is itsevanright
2.Age?: My Age is 11 but I act a lot older at times
3.Where am I from?: I'm from a great place in England called Newcastle, It's a friendly community with tons of competitions held. People here have a friendly aroma and I hope I have shown that too. I will prove my respect to all players from anywhere.
4.Timezone?: Eastern Time zone for where I'm from.
5: A little bit about me: I'm independent person who loves the server, I help players navigate their way round the server. I have assisted many staff to find people using Kill Aura. I have shown myself trustworthy on the server, I have assisted GaMingN21, Darkascentation and Creepineer in Creepineer City. I hope I can show that if I get staff too.
6. I was a JrHelper on a server called Blazevortex then left as I was extremely laggy
7. I'm applying for survival and factions. Because I see many staff on survival but that's where I'm most found and because I neglect factions and would love to get into it
8. I started minecraft to relieve stress about 5 year ago, since then I have adapted my skills and became a nicer person to the world around me.
9. I speak English, French and a bit of Arabic
10. I can contribute 2-3 hours Monday through Friday and on weekends up to 6 hours
11. I understand you've just hired but I can bring as much as they can and be as good as they will grow up to be

awesometj2k

Re: Itsevanright Application

Post by awesometj2k » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:29 am

yu are 11 and 5 years ago you were 6 an you had stress? of what no cartoons allowed for the night?
im jk dont take me seriously im stupid

itsevanright

Re: Itsevanright Application

Post by itsevanright » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:37 pm

No stress of personal life things awesometj2k