Staff application.

Post your staff application, comment other staff applications...
kiichu

Re: Staff application.

Post by kiichu » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:46 am

To be honest previous experience doesn't matter that much as long as you are willing to learn. Amusingly enough his flaw is my flaw aswell :D

Andrej

Post by Andrej » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:39 pm

lol i guess im not the only one then

Red_Ace_1

Post by Red_Ace_1 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:31 pm

Well first off my in game name is Red_Ace_1
About Myself: Well I am a kid who likes to play mine craft to relax it is really fun, but
I can get lazy sometimes and want to play it all day. I also have 2 brothers and 1 sister
they can get annoying sometimes. I also have a nice mom and dad who really show their love for me.
Also I can get a little grouchy and not listen to my mom when she says it is time to go to bed or to get off of mine craft, but I love it so much I just don't want to get off. I love playing with toys. I am in 6th grade. I am really good at math. My teachers are awesome. Mrs. Eddy is a loud person/energetic person. Mr. B is a very funny guy. Mrs. Madden is a great teacher. Mrs. Hosford is a caring teacher. Mr. Cool is a nice guy.
I go to Williamston Middle School in Michigan. I have a phone a nice bedroom and TV a computer and a tablet.
That's all I have to say.

Destitution_

Post by Destitution_ » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:49 pm

You should not post that here and you already have an application done or not? This is another account. And I personally think it is short but make it a tip on a separate forium.

steelrcraft

Post by steelrcraft » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:45 am

Red_Ace_1

Your staff application was suppose to be made under a new topic and not as a comment on someone else’s staff application. Due to being unable to follow rules on applying for staff you will be punished. Please wait 30 days until you reapply for staff. Fail to follow the rules again and your punishment will be doubled

kiichu

Post by kiichu » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:29 am

Could you be less formal and just speak to the person properly? Thanks...''Steel''

Because we both know your replies here only gives them false hope. So stop it.

steelrcraft

Post by steelrcraft » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:40 am

If I actually had permission to promote the players that I see fit for the job I would have done it. I don’t know what false hope I’m giving the people. Plus I prefer being the way I am instead of just cussing everyone off. Let me do me and you do you. I try not to get in your business so just back off. The way you’ve been acting is starting to piss me off.

kiichu

Post by kiichu » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:34 am

But this is exactly what we want to see. The real you. Yes it was mean to mention it but very real. Hence false hope for now. So until we get a better son of a bitch to take care of the server it is still false hope. People need to know that. The applies need to stop until someone can ACTUALLY promote them. I don't cuss everyone off either, but i guess you didn't see this either. I get rid of the bad seeds. If that pisses you off well then i suppose you can join the train. But i will not stop being truthful.