-= Blank_infiety's Staff Application =-

Post your staff application, comment other staff applications...
Blank_infiety

-= Blank_infiety's Staff Application =-

Post by Blank_infiety » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:57 am

InGameName: Blank_infiety

Where are you from:
I am from the U.A.E which stands from United Arab Emirates.

Your Timezone (GMT):
My timezone is EU.

Tell us a little bit about yourself:
Hello, As you know my in-game name is Blank_infiety but my Real name is Hamad Waleed ( Arabian name ), I was born in the U.A.E and currently I am 17 years old. I study in a school near by my house at grade 11 near to my last grade which is 12 then I will continue my studies in the university. I started playing minecraft when I was only 8 years old, I was just having fun with the game and didn't take it seriously at all. When I got to the age where I started to understand everything in this game and I gained a lot of experience on it, I said I would like to become a staff member on a server that is very nice and basic for me.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: Yes, Unfortunately I don't remember most of them I just remember 2 at the moment

Server: TheGrif
Demoted/Resigned: Full server demotion

TheGrif was one of my first servers that I started to staffing on which gained around 20-30 players on the server, I started basic with Jr. Helper, as I ranked up I started to gain more and more experience with staffing and dealing with regular players at any time. I loved that server as I ranked up to Manager because I was the person who was always active on the server and helps players at any time. No matter if they wanted help in the ts or in forums/server.

Server: LasagneMc
Demoted/Resigned: Resigned

I liked LasagneMc But there were no strict rules on the server so people can do anything in it, I stayed there for around 2 weeks and I said I can't stay staff anymore and apologized to the owner and left the server. Personally I think they can improve their skills by adding good staff and good rules to the server.

Why do you want to be staff? Unfortunately, I don't see a lot of staff when I am on, So people ask like questions " where are the staff? " " Any staff on? " and I also asked that once and non told me there was. Personally I love to add good activities that makes people stay on the server and love it, I am a thoughtful man who see things with imagination on it to bring fun/joy to people. I can approach to any kind of people like; angry, happy, sad people by talking about their situation and what do they need and what I can offer to them to change their mood for that moment. mostly I give them tips on how they could change and be a positive person in any way. I always plan for tomorrow and what I can do when I wake up or join a server to have a path where I would walk on. I like the server to give flexibility to their players and give them some space to achieve their skills, therefore the server will improve and it will get popular it just need some time on it and hard work.

I am a workaholic man who always thinks about the community/economy for instance, I play on the server and always talk to the online players in message to convince them to stay on the server for a long period of time. therefore the server will have players online 24/7, on the other hand, I would like to apply for staff to get rid of the obvious/undercover hackers on the server and make the community a safer/enjoyable place for everyone. Getting more staff on the server is an Advantage and it will let players be more confident and happy with no fear. there are some disadvantages as you have to choose the qualified staff members for the job, if not, server might shut down in matter of seconds.

Here are the list of qualities I bring to the table:

Loyalty

I will never turn my back around to the server and will always think about how to improve it, I am very loyal to most servers that I was staff on so I had a good experience.

Patient

I can stay on the server for weeks even if I didn't get accepted yet, As I am very patient and not in a hurry to get staff on the server.

Respect

Consider my self as a very respectful person, I am calm and well at just listening to people and give them their time, I have always respected the staff members on any server that do they job and helping out their players that are in need. The key point is if you don't disrespect them hopefully they don't disrespect you.

TrustWorthy

I believe myself as a very trustworthy man, I can keep secrets well hidden from anyone ( unless they are doing something which will harm the network ) Anyone that knows me will know that I would never do anything that will harm anyone, it's just not the way I am, I try to help not destroy.

Which server are you applying for?

I am applying for Survival, As I started my journey there.

When did you start playing Minecraft:

A friend of mine showed me the game when I was young and I just felt in love with it, I loved how the game kept on updating and loved everything about it in general. Back in the day I was getting bored a lot and now I just open my pc and play minecraft all day.

What languages do you speak:

I can Speak: English and Arabic

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days:.

Time Table:

On Monday: 1-2 hours
On Tuesday: 1 hour
On Wednesday: 1-2 Hours
On Thursday: 2+ Hours
On Friday: Most likely 3+ on the server
On Saturday: 1-2 Hours
On Sunday: 1 hour

Any additional informational you'd like to add:

Just one thing about me, Sorry if I don't speak very good English as I am an Arabian guy, I just hope you guys understand what I mean about it. Hope you enjoyed my apply, Thank you for reading.

steelrcraft

Re: -= Blank_infiety's Staff Application =-

Post by steelrcraft » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:10 pm

Approved

Best staff application ever. Best one that I have read so far. A lot of information and seems you could be of great help on the server.

Blank_infiety

Post by Blank_infiety » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:23 am

Thank you steel, and yes I will help the server no matter what.

steelrcraft

Post by steelrcraft » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:38 pm

Now I just have to wait for the Owner to come back and I'll tell him or tell him to read your staff application.

Jessedg_

Post by Jessedg_ » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:16 am

Hmm... Never seen this guy before tho

Blank_infiety

Post by Blank_infiety » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:58 am

I am mostly online on survival jessedg_, but I think we got different timezones.

thebonglord

Post by thebonglord » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:21 pm

fucking dumb sand monkey

Andrej

Post by Andrej » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:29 pm

Damn. Amazing apply! I wish you become a staff. :D

Blank_infiety

Post by Blank_infiety » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:40 pm

Thank you Andrej.

itsevanright

Post by itsevanright » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:39 pm

No offence but you don't deserve staff one bit I found a lack of information and disrespect towards me. On the server you have been on like once. You think you're all tough when your really a weak guy gon turn out like Kiichu. Get over it boo hoo I disagree with Steel gooday come argue with me on the server xoxoxo itsevanright