Tryhards Helper app

Post your staff application, comment other staff applications...
xTryhardinq

Tryhards Helper app

Post by xTryhardinq » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:46 pm

InGameName:xTryhardinq
Where are you from: USA
Your Timezone (GMT): Eastern USA
Tell us a little bit about yourself:I am a gamer and love to play minecraft factions and i play minecraft like 6_hours a day xD My favorite servers are hypixel opcraft Ubermc Strongcraft and gotpvp.I hate hackers and my favorite animal is cats (Completely off topic ik xD)
Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: Yes.I am head admin on pandathernation.Frmr Helper on zionmc.Owned my own MCPE server and was SrMod on a mineplex copy.And mod and co owner on 2 non 24/7 servers (No major responsibility on those 2)
Why do you want to be staff?I want to be staff to help strongcraft grow to be a more family friendly community so no player feels the need to leave.I also want to help new players feel welcomed to strong craft just as players did to me.I also want to ban hackers to ensure the game is 100% fair for ALL legit players.I also would like to be staff on strongcraft so i can ban all advertisers.I would like to mute any advertisers so players dont have to see that on there screen so they can enjoy there time on strongcraft more.Another reason I would like to be staff on strongcraft is to mute people being extremely racist/sexist so that players do not feel unwelcomed or discriminated.I would also like to be staff on strongcraft to help new players better understand what to do is they are confused or just need a little help getting started.I also would like to answer any players question they may have new or not to help them have a better experience while playing on strongcraft.Another reason i would like to become a part of the strongcraft staff team is i would like to make sure no one is abusing any glitches exploits etc.Another reason i want to become staff on strongcraft is i want to help players who have found a hacker and have proper evidence if they do not know what to do next.Last i would like to become a staff member on strongcraft so i can assist in ban/mute appeals and help get them resolved.
Which server are you applying for? Factions
When did you start playing Minecraft:MCPE 2011 and MCPC 2013 july.
What languages do you speak: English and a little swedish (Not fluent)
How many hours can you contribute each day and which days:Monday-fri 3 1/2+ sat-sun 4 1/2+
Any additional informational you'd like to add:I live in south carolina and I am capable of recording (For hacking evidence etc).I am also
flexible on what time of day i play after noon and night on weekdays only but sat-sun morning afternoon and night.Last Thank you for taking your time to read my Jr Helper application. :D