Staff Application

Post your staff application, comment other staff applications...
piprito

Staff Application

Post by piprito » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:20 am

In Game Name:
piprito

Where are you from:
Canada

Your timezone:
Mountain time (MT)

Tell us a little bit about yourself:
Hi i'm Cameron, i was born in Edmonton AB, and i have been playing Minecraft since 1.3 and have loved it through thick and thin. I am a friendly person who likes helping others, but I can also be independent at times. Some of my qualities are being a generally nice guy, i am hard working, and i'm committed to all tasks assigned to me. Another quality of mine is i learn very fast, but I think one of my main weakness is sometimes i'm not able to focus all that well.

I am going into High school in the next 2 months, but i'm more then willing to commit as much time as i can into keeping this server positive.

Any previous experiences as a moderator:

I have not had any experience as a mod but i am willing to learn and further my abilities to run a server, especially if that means making the people who use this server positive and happy.

Why do you wanna be staff?

Well, i have been playing this server for a while, and through my experiences id like to see some things added, for somethings are rather barren, for example, the sky block server.

Which server are you applying for?

I would like to be staff for the sky block server, cause i have been playing skyblock for a long time and would like to make the skyblock server generally just better, and make the playing experience better for the people who go on the server.

When did you start playing minecraft?
I started playing minecraft back in 2012, and have been active the whole time

What languages do you speak:
I only speak English

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days:

At this very moment, i could be on at 12:00 pm (est) and could go till 12:00 am (est), but i could let you know if my times change, for when highschool starts for me, my times will be different.

Any additional informational you'd like to add:

Thank you for reading my application, I really hope you accept me as a mod.

Email: [email protected]
Discord: piprito