Server Application (Any Server rank)

Post your staff application, comment other staff applications...
Papi_Adrian

Server Application (Any Server rank)

Post by Papi_Adrian » Fri May 05, 2017 10:32 pm

InGameName: AntiCheat_
Where are you from: California
Your Timezone (GMT): GMT -07:00
Tell us a little bit about yourself: well i am a very good guy i give diamonds (64) to new people in skyblock (somtimes) and hoping to becomea staff member and help a lot of people/friends like new players, i always say welcome to the server!!!! XD
Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: well i was a Mod in a server with other people, like K4la and i_sux_at_gamez
Why do you want to be staff? I would like to become a Moderator of this server because I love watching people have fun meeting new friends and just having fun but... There are bad sides to this... There are hackers. So I think that I have what it takes to become a Moderator and get rid of spammers, hackers and people who just make the server an un-pleasent place to be I believe I can fix this. I am on minecraft a lot because I am a no-life I am on this server a lot too. I am fully dedicated 24/7 to helping this server to grow even bigger and be the positively best server ever (which it already is). I am also one of the Top-Players on (skyblock) the server which proves my time on here!
Which server are you applying for? skyblock, Factions
When did you start playing Minecraft: 2012
What languages do you speak: spanish,english
How many hours can you contribute each day and which days:. mostly 5 hours or more
Any additional informational you'd like to add: Maturity Level: 6.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.
Last edited by Papi_Adrian on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Papi_Adrian

Re: Server Application (Any Server rank)

Post by Papi_Adrian » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:18 am

i accept
:3

Andrej

Post by Andrej » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:16 am

Lol

FreezingKai

Post by FreezingKai » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:53 am

Nope