another staff application by me :P

Post your staff application, comment other staff applications...
batchihop121

another staff application by me :P

Post by batchihop121 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:22 pm

nGameName: batchihop121

Where are you from: Tunisia

What languages do you speak: I speak a little bit of English, and I’ve taken 3 years of frensh in school, but I’ve forgotten most of it…

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Well, as you most likely know by the title of the Application, I’m batchihop121 I’ve played games since I was about 8 years old, and just until last year, I stuck to playing on PS2, as I didn’t have a good computer to run minecraft :P and in my last year in my old school my father buy a computer it not bad he can run minecraft finally :P for me and my brother. then i found prestonplays on youtube i download minecraft and play it , it was the only game I could manage to download on it. I love helping people, both in real life and in game.

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: i can play all the weeks about 2 hours in the day exept saruday and sunday i can play 6 hours per day I’m always available on Discord on weekends.

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless): Personally, I’d say a 7,5 because i m a good person and my friends tell me that too and i love peoples and I can be a helpful & kind person in the chat most times, but I do joke around a bit much, especially with my friends.

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: ] I was a Helper for some server from jan16th to December 3th , I resigned as I was getting tired of playing nothing but MC from juin to august, but after somewhat of a break, I've been able to regain interest in the game.

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on StrongCraft: Well, after a month of being Resigned, I’ve come to miss it. It gave me a reason to play, and I enjoyed helping other players, solving reports, and I felt fulfilled at the end of the day. There have also been several players who said I was a great Staff Member, and how I should apply, and I’ve taken that to heart, and decided I’d try my luck and apply for JrHelper.

Why should we choose you to become a JrHelper: Well, personally, I’d say because I’m an active player who strives for an enjoyable and welcoming community for all players.

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community: By helping people who are new to the Server, and don’t know what to do, which is common on Factions (Where I’m at most of the time). Keeping the chat clean of bad language, spamming, advertising, and so on. Also by recording hackers, as I usually have my recorder on in case of anything, so I can record someone quickly, before they leave, or cause too much trouble.

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: Even if not accepted, I will continue to do my best to help other Players and of course i will help him because i m a nice guy . Why is this important? Because, all of us were new to the game at some point, and needed help. Whether it be how to make a Faction, how to claim land in Survival, or how to get your own plot in Creative or how to claim a chunk in Factions, or something along the lines of that, and I’m certain most of us, if not all, has asked one of these questions at some point. I know I have, I’ve asked all 3, and each time I’ve gotten help from another player, so it’s only fair that I help out others in return.

Any additional informational you'd like to add: Nothing important that I can think of. Anyways, thanks to everyone who has taken the time to read my Staff Application

The Staff Oath:
I hereby declare that all the particulars stated in the application are true to the best of my knowledge, and belief. I have read the admission procedure from the above post, and I shall abide by the terms, and conditions therein. In event of suppression or distortion of any information provided in my application form, I understand that my admission is liable to be canceled. I also understand that the decision regarding my application will be final, and I shall abide by their decision. Further, if admitted, I promise to abide by the rules, and regulations as applicable during the course of my staff duration and btw i hope steelrcraft reply down : Acceptes :P

victor_of_legos

Re: another staff application by me :P

Post by victor_of_legos » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:50 pm

i was wrong to believe in you.
Last edited by victor_of_legos on Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

batchihop121

Post by batchihop121 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:52 pm

thanks man good luck for you too :)

victor_of_legos

Post by victor_of_legos » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:17 pm

I thought batchihop would be a good staff, but I was wrong. He's a thief, liar, and a cheat. First of all, when I was talking to him after this application in game, he told me he lied about his age. He said he really was 14, but was just trying to see if steelrcraft would see through his lies. He is a cheat because he tries to pest his way into being promoted in a faction. After this, he makes you think you can trust him for a few days. Next, he takes all your stuff and disbands your fac, then lies about it. I don't think that is staff material right there.

batchihop121

Post by batchihop121 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:50 pm

LOL if you say : i m qutting . and give me all your stuff thats not mean i m a robber and btw stop lying about everything

victor_of_legos

Post by victor_of_legos » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:43 pm

I did not lie, I never said I am quitting, and the comment above has no correlation at all to what I said.

_Fearless_

Post by _Fearless_ » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:19 pm

peace boyzzzz